Finglands Web Site Privacy
EYMS Group Limited is committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of all visitors to our website.
the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
By submitting your information to us, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your personal
shall use and protect the information that you provide to us.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act"), the data controller is EYMS Group Limited with
registered office address at 252 Anlaby Road, Hull HU3 2RS. Finglands Coachways Ltd is registered in England and Wales with
Companies House under company registration number 243051.
1. Information that we may collect from you
- 1.1 We may collect and process the following data about you when you use our website:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.finglands.co.uk (our site). This
includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our
service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when
you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by EYMS and when you report a problem with our site;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- EYMS Group Limited may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes,
although you do not have to respond to them;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders;
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data,
weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise
and the resources that you access;
2. IP Addresses and Cookies
- 2.1 We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating
system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers.
This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual;
- 2.2 For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie
file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to
your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to
your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
- 2.4 You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to
refuse the setting of cookies. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain
system will issue cookies when you log on to our site.
3. Where we store your personal data
- 3.1 The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the
European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for
us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your
order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your
personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. EYMS Group Limited will take all steps
- 3.2 All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be
encrypted using SSL. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to
access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you
not to share a password with anyone.
- 3.3 Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although
we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted
to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict
procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
4. Uses made of the Information
- 4.1 We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel
may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- and to notify you about changes to our service.
- 4.2 From time to time we would also like to provide your information to carefully selected third parties
so that they may communicate with you with information about Finglands Coachways Ltd, our products or services that may be of
interest to you. Should we disclose your personal details to such third parties we shall request that your
details are not disclosed to anyone else.
- 4.3 We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide
them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may in inform them that 500 men aged under
30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help
advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in HU1). We may make use of
the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying
their advertisement to that target audience.
5. Disclosure of your Information
- 5.1 We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our
ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries;
- 5.2 We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal
data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If EYMS Group Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case
personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal
agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of EYMS Group Limited, our customers, or others.
This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud
protection and credit risk reduction.
6. Your rights
- 6.1 You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes or disclose your
information to third parties. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your
data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You
can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect
your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting by writing to the Company Secretary at
the registered office of EYMS Group Limited..
- 6.2 Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks,
advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites
have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
7. Access to Information
- 7.1 The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised
in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of ï¿½10 to meet our costs in providing you
with details of the information we hold about you.
appropriate, notified to you by e-mail.
to the Company Secretary at the registered office of EYMS Group Limited.